5 course charity dinner - £30
Wednesday 12th - 19:00
Call 01872 430000
5 countries, 2 continents & 2250 miles ending in Morocco.
IF they don't sink, crash, breakdown or take a wrong turn somewhere along the way.
Head Chef Darren is part of a 9 strong team of chefs on a fundraising adventure.
All former members of kitchen staff at Bustophers - they'll be crammed into an old minibus for 5 days.
The team call themselves "Ramsey's European Nightmare". They're carrying video and sound equipment and will be officially documenting the adventure for the organisers and supporting all the listed charities.
The team have already raised over £3000. But this year, the stated goal of the organisers is to top £1 million total raised for charity.
So we're hosting a charity dinner in support of those charities and the deal is simple.
£30 a head for a 5 course meal.
EVERY penny of your £30 goes to charity.
Staff are working for free.
Menu is as follows...
- Pea Veloute with coppa ham & white truffle oil
- Pressed ham hock terrine with homemade piccalilli & crispy hens’ egg
- Spiced crispy squid with sesame dressed rocket & pineapple, miso dipping sauce
- Chargrilled squash with harissa & lemon, mustard glazed halloumi & pickled peppers
- Orange & cumin glazed chicken breast with carrot & cardamom puree, new potatoes & seasonal vegetables
- Pan fried hake fillet with herb crushed potatoes, seasonal greens & pesto cream sauce
- Roasted porcini with parmesan beignets, cauliflower & hazelnuts
- Tonka bean doughnuts
- Strawberry, meringue & cream with basil & pink peppercorns
- Chargrilled apple with sticky toffee pudding ice cream & candied walnuts
- A selection of West country cheeses, chutney, apple & biscuits
We're a main sponsor of the event and hoping to break records with this year's fundraising.
If you want to taste some delicious food AND support some incredibly worthy charities - please email or call us to book your tickets